Junior/ Senior .NET 4.0 Developer , WCF, WPF, C#, SQL Server 2016, T-SQL
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to work with international client to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET 4.0 programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proven experience as a .NET 4.0 Developer , WCF, WPF, C#, SQL Server 2016, T-SQL
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Junior/ Senior : Linux/ Windows System Administrator, Architect – knowledge in Amazon AWS
Microsoft Cloud Transformation /Azure is an advantage
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners
- Enables team members to understand “why” security controls are important to mitigate enterprise risks
- Ensures application and infrastructure architectural solutions are stable, secure, and compliant with required standards and practices
- Implements security monitoring across all platforms to ensure continuous availability and operational continuity of critical systems
- Demonstrated experience implementing and managing high capacity, redundant, and mission critical environments
- Upholds company policies, and legal/regulatory requirements,
- Implements and maintains system configurations and baselines to support secure application development software control best practices and standards
- Provides support to team members in order to achieve partners, business, and customer results
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and cross-functional team environment
- Strong technical background and understanding in the areas of enterprise infrastructure and information security.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- experience with cloud services – AWS and Azure is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in system administration, network administration, and systems engineering
- 2+ years supporting Linux operating systems, both server and client
- 2+ years supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems, both server and client
- 2+ years of experience with network administration and database administration
- 2+ years utilizing logging, monitoring, and alerting solutions, and/or similar solutions as a system administrator
- 2+ years utilizing configuration management solutions as a system administrator
- Experience with highly virtualized environments and cloud technologies
- Strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies. Ability to develop and articulate a compelling business case for recommended actions.
Junior /Senior: Microsoft Analytics Expert or BI Expertise in MS- SQL Technologies/ DBA
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Expert for MS- SQL Technologies In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Experience as a BI Developer or MS SQL DBA
- Experience in MySQL/PostgreSQL, Oracle is a plus
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies is a plus (e.g. Microsoft Power BI )
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Junior / Senior – Microsoft Dynamics 360 – CRM Developer
The CRM Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the enterprise sector.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals
- to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions. Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company. Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture. Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET development using C#
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Front End Junior Developer
A junior frontend developer is wanted
Junior / Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms (J2E 7 J2E8)
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Development: OSGi bundles using JAVA framework OSGi (Open Service Gateway Initiative) OR Spring Framework MVC, Developing Web Services (REST API), JDBS, JPA.
- Tools and IDE: MAVEN, Eclipse, NetBeans, GIT Bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Methodology: SCRUM